Laser Skin Renewal: Tightening and Resurfacing
Fraxel Re:store for Skin Rejuvenation and Scarring
The Fraxel Re:store laser has recently captured the national spotlight as a “top new advancement” in the field of skin rejuvenation. Fraxel re:store offers a “fractional” approach to laser skin resurfacing, leaving tiny microscopic areas of untreated skin between the treated areas. The creation of the microscopic wounds results in tiny areas of collagen regeneration which gradually restores the skin, both on the surface and at depth. As a result, Fraxel Re:store can impressively repair aging, scarred, discolored and sun-damaged skin with minimal to no downtime.
In addition to treatment of the face, other common areas of concern include the chest, neck, hands and arms. The original and most popular Fraxel treatment, Fraxel Re:store, can resurface damaged skin and uncover the skin of your youth.
- Pigmentation: freckles, age spots, sun damage and melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Texture: wrinkles, enlarged pores, rough skin, actinic keratoses
- Scars: acne scars, surgical scars
- Vascular: background redness, rosacea
- Skin Tightening: subtly builds collagen in response to the laser thermal effects
Click the “book now” button on this page to schedule an appointment or call us at 503.223.1933.
Links for More Information