Laser skin resurfacing is a non-surgical and non-invasive rejuvenative treatment that uses only laser light to treat many different skin problems. NW Dermatology Institute uses the aesthetics industry's leading skin rejuvenation laser, the Fraxel® Re:store, because it offers reliable and impressive outcomes.
Fraxel Re:store for Skin Rejuvenation and Scarring
The Fraxel Re:store laser has recently captured the national spotlight as a “top new advancement” in the field of skin rejuvenation. Fraxel Re:store offers a “fractional” approach to laser skin resurfacing, leaving tiny microscopic areas of untreated skin between the treated areas. The creation of the microscopic wounds results in tiny areas of collagen regeneration which gradually restores the skin, both on the surface and at depth. As a result, Fraxel Re:store can impressively repair aging, scarred, discolored and sun-damaged skin with minimal to no downtime.
Commonly Treated Areas
The Fraxel Re:store is remarkably flexible because it treats multiple skin issues. If your skin is looking worn, wrinkled, uneven, and sun damaged, Fraxel Re:store could be just the treatment for you. The most commonly treated skin problems include:
- Pigmentation: freckles, age spots, sun damage and melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Texture problems: wrinkles, enlarged pores, rough skin, actinic keratoses
- Scars: acne scars and surgical scars
- Vascular lesions: overall skin redness and rosacea
- Loose skin: crepey skin and loose feeling skin due to collagen depletion
The laser thermal effect of Fraxel Re:store brings on the healing and also stimulates the new collagen you need for better skin support. Whether you have just one main skin concern or you're worried about multiple skin issues, Fraxel Re:store has amazing benefits for you.
Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing
Fraxel Re:store offers true laser skin renewal. Many patients describe it as being a whole fresh start with their skin, or a return to the skin that they had years ago. Some of the benefits you can expect to enjoy with Fraxel Re:store include:
- Integrated cooling system to keep you comfortable during treatment
- Minimal downtime because it's a non-invasive procedure with no cutting and no needles
- Improved skin texture
- Improved skin tone
- Reduced sun damage
- Firmer skin with less fine lines and wrinkles
- Younger appearance without looking like you've had surgery
- Impressive changes in as little as one treatment session
To learn more about how laser skin resurfacing with the Fraxel Re:store can restore your youthful appearance, get in touch with the NW Dermatology Institute team today.