Well-hydrated skin equals healthy skin. HydraFacial is the perfect skin-enhancing treatment because of how well it hydrates and improves the overall appearance of skin. This treatment utilizes a combination of cleansing, skin exfoliation, extraction, and hydration along with the added protection of antioxidants to help your skin look and feel beautiful. HydraFacial is the perfect combination of the following three facial treatments:
- Exfoliation and skin resurfacing of microdermabrasion
- Renewed skin of a chemical peel
- Extractions and hydration similar to a deep-cleansing skin facial treatment
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment delivers results for improved texture and skin tone without discomfort or downtime
- Treatments are customized to individual needs and are given in as little as 30 minutes.
HydraFacial is soothing and refreshing while providing immediate results, leaving skin moisturized, non-irritated, and more attractive. It is perfect for ongoing maintenance to keep skin healthy and fresh or to have glowing skin for that special occasion. Results last 7-10 days or even longer!
To schedule an appointment or call us at 503.223.1933.
How does HydraFacial work?
- Vortex Extraction – The vortex (strong circulating liquid) can easily extricate and eliminate a variety of skin blemishes including blackheads, sebum, and whiteheads for painless and instantaneous extractions.
- Vortex Cleaning – The unique HydroPeel tip works to hydrate the skin effectively using a nutrient-rich, special solution that deeply penetrates the pores of the skin to dissolve away impurities gently while simultaneously softening the skin.
- LED Light Therapy – LED light therapy offers additional benefits following a HydraFacial treatment. The light seals in all of the nourishing serums used in the HydraFacial which helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and ultimately makes the skin look and feel smoother.
- Antioxidant Vortex Fusion – The special spiral tip uses a patented approach for utilizing hydrating skin solutions as well as infusing strong antioxidants into the skin, which diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and oily skin.
- Exfoliation – The HydroPeel innovative tip utilizes it’s abrasive, multiple edges in order to exfoliate the skin thoroughly and repeatedly to achieve better skin resurfacing minus the irritation, discomfort, and redness.
What are the benefits of HydraFacial?
What does HydraFacial treat?
- Wrinkles, fine lines and dry skin
- Uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- Enlarged pores, acne or oily-prone skin
Why NW Dermatology Institute?
How do I schedule a HydraFacial?
Contact NW Dermatology Institute today at 503.223.1933 to schedule.