Visit our online appointment calendar and schedule your next appointment.
I enjoy wine, everything outdoors, and grandchildren.
I am originally from Colorado, where I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Colorado
State University. I attended the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and was
inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society. Following an Internal Medicine
Internship, I completed my residency in Dermatology at Oregon Health Sciences University in
I am board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the
American Academy of Dermatology. I have held the office of President of Oregon
Dermatology Society for three separate terms. Additionally, I am an attending physician in the Department of Dermatology at OHSU where I hold the rank of Adjunct Clinical Professor. I have published peer-reviewed journal articles and am the primary author of several book chapters in both Dermatology and General Medicine textbooks.
I have been practicing in Portland for 30 years. In addition to general medical, surgical and
laser dermatology, I have been involved with clinical research and have given numerous public
lectures on a variety of subjects.
- College: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Medical School: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Internship: Internal Medicine Oregon Health Sciences University in
- Dermatology Residency: Oregon Health and Science University
- American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- President of Oregon Dermatology Society
- Department of Dermatology at OHSU