Visit our online appointment calendar and schedule your next appointment.
It has been my pleasure and passion to provide dermatological care to many of you for the past 30 years. The joy continues. I feel that my patients become friends as I strive to provide the best possible care. How fortunate I am to have truly loved my life’s work. My specialties continue to be hair-related disorders, cosmetic and general dermatology.
I moved to Portland over 30 years ago to complete my dermatology training and have never wanted to leave. I was raised in Southern California and Phoenix. I worked my way north pursuing my medical training. My husband and I raised our daughter (now a physician) and son (now an environmentalist) in Portland and feel very fortunate to have five lovely grandchildren. My passions outside of medicine include spending time with family, gardening, art and exotic traveling.
- College: Whittier College with high honors
- Medical School: University of California at San Francisco
- Internship: Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle
- Dermatology Residency: Oregon Health and Science University
- Additional Dermatology Training: Tulane University, Medical College of Richmond, Virginia
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Oregon Dermatology Society
- North American Hair Research Society
- Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Women’s Dermatology Society