Visit our online appointment calendar and schedule your next appointment.
I enjoy seeing patients of all ages and love the wide variety of conditions that present within the field of dermatology. I strive to treat all of my patients with compassion and respect and to provide high-quality, comprehensive medical care. I look forward to making my patients feel heard and welcome and to formulating a treatment plan most suitable for my patients’ needs.
I am originally from Kansas, but relocated to Portland in early 2013 and couldn’t be happier with the move! I was fortunate enough to attend physician assistant (PA) school at Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU), where I was able to learn from some of the best medical professionals in the country. I was able to cater my PA school training toward my interest in dermatology and continue to find passion and joy while working in this incredible field of medicine. Outside of the clinic, I enjoy traveling, cycling, hiking, yoga, exploring new local spots, and spending time with my husband, two daughters and son.
- Bachelor of Science: Santa Clara University, 2007-2010
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), 2014-2016
- National Commission on the Certification of Physical Assistants, 2016
- State of Oregon Physician Assistant License, 2016
- Health Care Provider, Basic Life Support through The American Heart Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Medical Association
- Oregon Medical Association
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants