Visit our online appointment calendar and schedule your next appointment.
I love the variety dermatology offers including general dermatology, hair-related disorders, and cosmetic dermatology. I strive to create lasting relationships and individualized treatment plans for all of my patients. Providing care to patients is an honor and a privilege, I want all my patients to feel listened to and well cared for.
Born and raised in Oregon I was fortunate to attend Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) for my Physician Assistant (PA) education. I have learned from many of the best medical professionals in the country and I have continued to learn from the best here at NW Dermatology Institute. Prior to joining NW Dermatology Institute, I worked in internal medicine but my passion has always been dermatology. I spent 4 years working in dermatology prior to attending PA school where I became inspired to pursue a career in dermatology. I feel fortunate to be part of such an amazing team here at NW Dermatology Institute where I will be able to use my background in internal medicine while I fulfill my dream of working in the dermatologic field.
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband, son, and Aire doodle, backpacking, drinking good wine, running, and competing in triathlons.
- National Commission on the Certification of Physical Assistants, 2019
- State of Oregon Physician Assistant License, 2019
- Health Care Provider, Basic Life Support through The American Heart Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Oregon Medical Association
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants